September 1, 2004
Mr. Allen Martinez
No. 95 Malvar St.
Trancoville, Baguio City
We are sending you the llip-Tel Walkie-Talkie model B-2103 which you have ordered last August 10, 2004. You have the right choice in choosing this Walkie-Talkie because of its features: it has a powerful speaker and microphone, its antenna is tough, safe and flexible, it has a morse code system and a flip cover for elegance and style.
Please be guided by our instructions regarding battery installation and operation of the unit.
1. Turn OFF the switch
2. Open the battery compartment door at the back by a key.
3. Insert 3 pieces of AA size battery into battery compartment. Refer to the diagram for correct polarities (battery not included).
4. Replace battery compartment door.
1. Turn the ON/OFF switch ON position.
2. To test or transmit your message, pass and hold the PUSH TO TALK button. Speak in a normal voice.
3. Release the PUSH TO TALK button. You will be able to hear the message being sent to you from the other unit,
4. To transmit a Morse code signal, press and hold the PUSH TO TALK button and top the telephone pad to produce the desired code as shown on the flip apart.
5. Turn the switch OFF after using.
We hope you will enjoy our product.
Very truly yours,