August 15, 2012
Dear Valued Customer
As we celebrate our 18th anniversary this July, we have three good news for you:
- FREE EastWest Prepaid Card until September 30, 2012
- Customized ATM withdrawal and Point of Sale (POS) purchase limits for EastWest Debit Card
- New Head Office
Introducing the new East West Prepard Card, which is available for free only for you. Simply accomplished the enclosed form and submit it to your depository branch on or before September 30, 2012 to immediately enjoy the following advantages:
- Efficient management of funds – spend only what you have in your EastWest prepaid card
- International acceptance – pay for purchases here and abroad
- Safe and secure – no need to carry huge amounts of cash
- Convenient – no bills nor finance charges to worry about after purchases.
And here’s more good news! You can enjoy better security for your deposits the ATM withdrawal and POS purchase limits for your East West Debit Card. Just fill up the attached form and bring it to your branch of account. If you don’t have an East West Debit Card yet, go to your branch and get one now.
Lastly, we will have a new home to give you an exceptionally delightful experience each time you visit us. On June 2012, East West Head Office units will begin moving to The Beaufort, 5th Avenue corner 23rd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All correspondences should be sent to the new address by September 2012.
For questions, feel free to talk to your Branch Manager or Sales Officer regarding these great offers and our relocation. You may still call us through our trunkline 575-3888 and we will be at your service.
Thank you very much for your continued patronage.
Very truly yours,
EVP and Head